7/7/16 10:06 AM

(0) Comments

Boondocks

Beej & Chris

Christie broke her foot right before my annual work party at Boondocks.  That was a bummer since she enjoys going a lot more than I do. :)  I took the kids anyway and made the best of it.
Ashlynn loved the ice cream and really had fun  running around.  I spent a lot of time with her since she wasn't quite tall enough for most of the activities.
Kaylee and Connor did a lot of things together (including the bumper boats.)

I lost track of Connor for a minute and then saw him over playing skee ball!  He actually did really well and it was cool to see him feel so proud.
He was in heaven wandering everywhere.
Kaylee and Connor helped Ashlynn in the play area and had fun taking her to the very top.




I sent the kids on the 3d ride by themselves and they did great.  I sent them on the least scary one since I knew they'd get too scared by themselves without me.

Kaylee rode on some of the fast track cars while Connor did more bumper boats.


0 Responses to "Boondocks "

Post a Comment