7/14/16 10:19 AM

(0) Comments

Broken Collarbone

Beej & Chris

Kaylee wanted to join in the excitement and "decided" to break her collarbone. We were laying on the bed all three of us girls when Kaylee fell off the edge of my bed. It felt like it all went in slow motion, as she fell off she opened her arms and landed just right on her L shoulder. She complained of it hurting off and on, but when it was still hurting after awhile I decided to take her into the instacare to get an x-ray. Sure enough, she broke her collarbone. She was a little excited to wear the arm sling and wanted to show everyone the next day! But the excitement wore off a little when she wasn't able to do the things she wanted to do, and I was sure sad to have my helper lose the ability of one of her arms. I was already short a limb ha ha. Man, we had the craziest summer!





I have to say however, Kaylee was such a trooper! She hardly every complained of pain and took it all in stride. Look how cute she makes that sling look

0 Responses to "Broken Collarbone "

Post a Comment