12 years ago
YAY for FREE Slurpee day! The line was of course somewhat long, but the kids loved stopping to get a Slurpee as a family.
I especially love Connor's boots with his shorts. Cutest thing!
I sure have an amazing husband who will go and do these last minute random things with me.
With my broken foot I wasn't able to take the kids to Cherry Hill like usual, so we asked our neighbor if she wanted to join us at the Splash Pad in NSL one afternoon.
After swimming Kaylee and I got in my warm bath together to clean off. It was a little tricky with my foot, but we made it work and had a fun spontaneous moment together.
Ashlynn wanted to join too ;D
Kaylee has been my HUGE helper with my broken foot. As you can see me lying down on the floor, it can be tricky to take care of a 18 month old with only one good leg. I honestly don't know how we would have done it all without my amazing two kiddo's and husband. The kids would help me vacuum and do things around the house that I just couldn't do. I still remember them helping me carry the shop vac upstairs so I could vacuum the car.
This little stinker is getting too big for her own good! Eating cereal and drinking the milk from the bowl just like her mama.
Post a Comment