12 years ago
We love going to the Drive Inn, and decided to invite some friends and check it out this summer. The Scott's came with us as well as my brother Johnathon and his family. We watched the movies Finding Dori and BFG.
By the end of the night Kaylee was still awake, but I kept falling asleep in my chair. The Scott's ended up leaving at the beginning of the second movie; and we made it a good portion of it but then finally left as well. We had a good time.
Yay! Finally time to get my cast off!
Ewwww my legs were soo hairy when they took the cast off. I was so embarrassed and wished I would have brought a razor with me.
My foot was still a bit swollen, but it looked so much better. I then transitioned over to a walking boot for a bit before I could walk with my regular shoe. It felt so weird to put pressure on my foot after 6 weeks without. I wasn't able to put my full weight on it as I was supposed to slowly transition over.
Man, I wish I could blame this nail polish disaster on Ashlynn. But I was actually trying to move it away from her when I knocked it on the ground. I luckily got the floor cleaned up pretty good, but the wall will need to be painted over and the bar stool got ruined in the clean up process.
As I was transitioning to the walking boot I had to use crutches as I transitioned over from partial weight bearing to full weight bearing. It was tricky using crutches with kids. When I went back to work I just used my scooter however.
Connor sharing some of his ice cream with his sister
Post a Comment