8/24/10 8:30 AM

(0) Comments

Camping in the Uinta's

Beej & Chris

Since Kaylee did so well camping for the first time at Bear Lake, the weekend after Bear Lake we decided to take Kaylee camping in the Uinta's with some of Christie's friends from Nursing school.

L-R Eric, Rachel, Ryan, Kaylee


The boys getting ready to go fishing!

They got a few bites but didn't catch anything at this point so the girls went out and Rachel caught a fish as soon as we got there! That's right boys! :)

Ryan and Kaylee chillin out

Nicole and Jeremy (newlyweds)


BJ throwin a line


Look at all that fish

Nina taught BJ how to gut the fish. He thought that was soo cool that she knew how to do it. He kept telling me that I need to learn too. ha ha ya right. I was shaking when my hands got close to the worm when I was putting on power bait. It's not going to happen honey sorry.

Kaylee and I cuddling by the fire

The cute prego girlies
Rachel on the left is just over 8 months and Nina is around 14 weeks?


Nicole and Kaylee
Jeremy just jumped on Eric...silly boys

This was the tree right next to Nina and Tanner's tent. It had bear marks on it and Tanner is deathly afraid of bears. That didn't help at all!
Kaylee playing in her playpen

Putting up the tents
Camping was a lot of fun. I had SOO much fun fishing. Eric and Tanner would put the worms on the line for me and taught me how to tie the line. I ended up catching 5 fish but had to throw them all back. They were all really little. It was a really cold night so none of us slept very good. But we had fun talking, playing games, and sitting by the fire and thankfully Rachel didn't go into labor with the high altitude. :)

0 Responses to "Camping in the Uinta's"

Post a Comment