8/18/10 10:55 AM

(0) Comments

Road Trip Fun

Beej & Chris

Jewel Cave


Kaylee and my mom and I took the Jewel Cave tour in SD. It was just over an hour long and about 753 stairs. I didn't know if I could do it with my bad knee's but thankfully their were breaks inbetween and places to sit. Jewel Cave is the second longest caves in the world.



Kaylee fell asleep and slept through the whole Cave tour




I love my mom!!!! She is so fun. She went on the Jewel Cave tour with me while BJ and my dad and brother went on the candlelight Wind Cave tour.


They had sooo much fun! All you took in the cave was a candle so it was pretty dark and exciting.


Go Dad go!






This is a priceless picture. I love my dad's half smile! :)



Watching the World Horshoe Tournament (that is my mom and dad on the right on me watching my little brother play)


My dad took 5th place and my little bro Nate took 9th


Giving Kaylee a much needed bath in the sink at the Hotel in Ogallala, NE






A water ride in the Mall of America!







The amusement park in the Mall









Mirror Maze in the Mall. SOO much fun! We took a video that I will try to put up if I remember.


BJ's favorite shirt :)




Space Aliens in Fargo, ND





Nauvoo Pageant

This was AMAZING! The spirit was so strong and such a neat experience. There was soo much to do in Nauvoo and we were only there for a half a day. We definitely need to go back!


Some fun at a rest stop






Mt. Rushmore



Aint she cute with HAIR! :) This was at the Corn Palace in Mitchell, SD




The ONLY Corn Palace in the World.



A windy ride up to Martin's Cove.
One benefit to having bad knees. They gave us a ride up the Martin's Cove instead of us taking a 2 hour hike. The spirit was really strong there and the stories that the missionaries shared was amazing.
What a good daddy. :)
0 Responses to "Road Trip Fun"

Post a Comment