8/5/10 8:34 AM

(0) Comments

Where I served and who I interacted with...

Beej & Chris

Black hills

Crazy Horse

Praire Dogs
I started my mission in Fargo, ND. My trainer was Sister Smith. We served together for a transfer and then my old MTC companion Sister Nicholls joined us making a trio companionship. We had a lot of fun together...but of course had some drama as well. Both Sister Smith and I made a trip to the ER. We each took our turns being sick as well. We ended up being quite a sick bunch. But overall it was a good experience and one that I learned a lot from.

I was then "ET'd" or emergency transfered to Hot Springs, SD with Sister Smith. We took over the elder's apartment so the first day...week...month...we cleaned it up :) Here is a picture of the apartment and the stairs to get up to our apartment.




After our car window was smashed by a beer bottle our mission president told us that he wanted us to move in with a member. We then lived in Custer,SD and then back in Hot Springs, SD. Needless to say..we moved a lot. :)

Here are some pictures of the branch in Hot Springs. They had a pancake breakfast one of the days we were there.
giving the sister missionaries referrals


Brother Carrol and Brother Daybreast

Brother Horrocks

Sister Daybreast


Dorothy Ewertt

Sister Horrocks and Sam

Sister Zortman

Kaylee liked Sam's nose
**While we were driving around Hot Springs we had to stop because the truck in front of us had spilled a truck full of bannana's . ha ha only in a small town :)**

** It was Dorothy's birthday so we bought her a cute bracelet and I set it on top of the car while I was putting Kaylee in her carseat. Later while we were driving I realized that I had left it on top of the roof. Don't worry I did it again later that day with a bannana **

0 Responses to "Where I served and who I interacted with..."

Post a Comment