8/25/10 2:42 PM

(1) Comments

Random..Cute...Funny...Pictures

Beej & Chris

I have a few random pictures of my silly Kaylee that I thought I would just post...cause I want to remember these fun memories.
We just bought Kaylee a high chair. It took me awhile to decide on one I liked. Well after looking for awhile I finally got this one. Mostly because it has attachable toys on it. I always remembered my niece and nephew would just throw their toys off the high chair so I thought if it was attached that would be so helpful. I did not realize however, how distracting the whale was going to be to Kaylee!! Ha ha She looks at the whale's eyes all the time as if she thinks their is someone right there looking at her.



Silly girl keeps standing in her crib instead of taking naps!

We still haven't baby proofed so this is what Kaylee does while I am doing a blog :)

Isn't he just the cutest dad ever!

Kaylee trying to get the camera

Kaylee loves her daddy soo much!
***Random fun video's to come next***

1 Response to "Random..Cute...Funny...Pictures"
August 26, 2010 at 7:29 PM
Christie,

Kaylee is soooo Dang cute! Chad and I were looking at the picture of her in the highchair and we were laughing so hard. Oh my...good times. I am happy to see that you are liking blogging. We need to get together again! Our kids would love playing together! Keep in touch k?

Post a Comment