12 years ago
We made it!! Kaylee took her first big family vacation with us and she did AMAZING! We seriously have the BEST baby ever! I don't have time to post all the pictures and go day by day on all that we did right now but I thought I would just add a video and a picture or two highlighting the trip.
At Mount Rushmore we found this adorable buffalo. I love the big eyes and gave it to Kaylee to play with at the store. Kaylee kept pushing it away. She didn't want anything to do with it. In attempts to get Kaylee to like it, my mom was making the buffalo move like it was walking up to Kaylee and she FREAKED out!!!! My mom bought it for Kaylee hoping she will warm up to it. Here is a video of one of her attempts....
No worries, Kaylee now loves her buffalo. Thanks mom for buying it for her.
BJ and I had a lot of fun on the road. We played the alphabet game over 10 times. You know, the game where you find the letters of the alphabet on billboards and license plates. Kaylee ate her baby food while she was in the car seat and we would get her out to crawl around whenever we stopped. It wasn't till the last day when we only had a few hours left on the trip that she was done with the car. However whenever I get her in her car seat now she cries. ha ha. Hopefully with time that will get better :)
A few quotes from BJ that made me laugh....
BJ handing me Kaylee saying, "Can you take this?"
BJ putting Kaylee in the play pen for a nap "Here, let me put her away"
BJ pulling Kaylee out of her car seat "Eww..did you poop? Oh no, you just stink a little"
ha ha ha the last one is my favorite!! BJ cracks me up. In all seriousness...I miss having BJ with me everyday. He came home from work the day after the trip and came and grabbed Kaylee and took her grocery shopping with him. I told him I could watch her. He said, "I want to take her and spend time with her". He is such a good dad.
Post a Comment