12 years ago
I can't hold the news any longer! Kaylee is going to be a BIG sister June 24th!!We have already had three doctors appointments and it is confirmed that we are truly errr I am truly pregnant and this little baby inside of my is growing like a charm and has a strong heart beat. We couldn't be more excited.
Kaylee and this new baby will be 16 months apart. Yes it will be a lot of work- but how fun to have a sibling so close in age. I can't wait. Kaylee LOVES to play with other kids and is going to be the cutest big sister ever.
This pregnancy has been a lot different than with Kaylee that is for sure. I was super sick for a few weeks and nothing was helping. Thankfully that passed and I only get sick if I dont eat or am really tired. I was throwing up every day for awhile-but that has passed as well. :) I am however exhausted but the good thing about having babies close together is I get a nap everyday. Kaylee takes two long naps so I join her in one of those. Pure Bliss! Yes I know I wont be getting much sleep later on-but we wont talk about that- for now I will just enjoy this.
Oh and we are looking for a new OBGYN so if you have any recommendations of good ones or even bad ones....let us know!
Oh and we are looking for a new OBGYN so if you have any recommendations of good ones or even bad ones....let us know!
Post a Comment