12/17/10 11:00 AM

(0) Comments

3 year Anniversary

Beej & Chris

BJ and I have been married for 3 years now. We have created some amazing and long lasting memories. BJ and I take turns planning our anniversary every year. Well- this year it was BJ's turn and he did fantastic.


BJ told me that we were going to stay home this year; but he promised it would be something fun and different. I told him that since I am here all day everyday that the house had to be really clean or that is all I will think about. BJ amazed me like usual by cleaning all the bathrooms and making sure the downstairs was spotless.


Our anniversary landed on a Monday so we decided to celebrate on the weekend and just go to dinner on our actual anniversary. So on Saturday we went to the Normal Christmas party and then our ward Christmas party. I then took Kaylee to my parents for her very first sleepover while BJ set up. I came home to this.....




He ordered the clear curtains online and actually made the posts he hung them on with PVC pipe. BJ made a DVD of pictures of the past year as well as two other home videos. It was so much fun to watch them and remember all that we have done together and see some of the fun times we have had.





On Monday BJ once again surprised me with the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. Oh they smell soo good! He then surprised me again and took Kaylee and I to the place where we ate on our very first date.




This is a small Italian restaurant in Salt Lake City. On our first date BJ came and got me after working on the ICS unit at Primary Children's Hospital. I remember changing out of my scrubs and BJ was surprised and said, "why did you change!" ha I kind of felt stupid.

I ordered a salad that ended up being HUGE. I still give BJ a hard time about this..but as we were eating- BJ leaned over and put a few olives on his fork and as he was eating it he said, "your not going to eat that are you?" he he I didn't care but was a little taken back. Nobody has ever eaten off my plate before.

We had an enjoyable lunch and then as we were getting into the car we shared a half a piece of gum. We laugh about it now- because we both only wanted a half a piece instead of a whole. Oh it must have been fate. :)




This is me trying to get out of the picture- but it didn't work.





After dinner we headed to the JAZZ game. We were going to take another picture of all of us since BJ's glasses are glared and Kaylee is not looking at the camera. But we forgot- so this is the only one we got.


What a wonderful 3 years it has been!

0 Responses to "3 year Anniversary"

Post a Comment