12/17/10 12:05 PM

(1) Comments

Dancing and Playing with Friends

Beej & Chris







I have been meaning to get a video of Kaylee shaking her booty. The other day while I was driving I turned the radio to 105.7 and Kaylee was just shaking her head and getting her groove on as I was driving on the freeway. I couldn't stop laughing. This video doesn't do it justice- but you can at least see some of her moves. At the end of the video you will see Kaylee's best friend Brinlee. They have play dates at least once a week. It is so fun to watch them play together. They trade bottles whenever Challae and I aren't looking and follow each other everywhere.


Oh and I love how Kaylee's foot is sticking out. What a daddy's little girl.

1 Response to "Dancing and Playing with Friends"
the laytons. said :
December 18, 2010 at 5:40 PM
the cutest two little friends!! seriously they always trade bottles RIGHT when youre not looking!

Post a Comment