12/19/10 8:18 AM

(11) Comments

Just Curious...

Beej & Chris

Who reads this blog??
11 Responses to "Just Curious..."
Nina said :
December 19, 2010 at 8:41 AM
I do, I do!! I check it all the time, anxiously awaiting more of your awesome blogging. :)
JTENMAN said :
December 19, 2010 at 9:19 AM
I kind of do...I get emails of your posts and read them there so typically never comment because that means I have to come here and sign in :).
December 19, 2010 at 12:36 PM
I do :)
Julie said :
December 19, 2010 at 3:04 PM
I usually get to it about twice a month, but they are great with so many pictures and heartfelt insight-keep blogging! I know eventually I will have to come to your house so you can teach me now to do it so well!
Becky said :
December 20, 2010 at 11:42 AM
Me! Love you Christie! Thanks for the memories of Grandma and Grandpa.
the laytons. said :
December 21, 2010 at 2:09 PM
me me me me me
Unknown said :
December 24, 2010 at 12:47 AM
I do! I love watching you and your little family. Its so fun!
Ash said :
December 26, 2010 at 10:51 AM
I do!
January 2, 2011 at 2:59 PM
Hi Christie! I read your blog...hope that's ok!!! I love to see what's going on in your lives especially since it's so hard to get together! I'm so excited to hear you're having another baby!!! (Babies are so fun!!) We REALLY need to try to have lunch sometime... please call me if you're up for it!!!!
Ben & Kelsey said :
January 7, 2011 at 8:07 AM
I read your blog a lot, sorry I am a slacker and never post comments though, but I love reading your blog.
Beej & Chris said :
January 13, 2011 at 2:33 PM
Thanks guys!

Post a Comment