2/2/11 7:54 AM

(3) Comments

The funny things Kaylee does....

Beej & Chris

Kaylee loves to read...

As I promised- here is the blog about the funny things Kaylee does on a daily basis.

Let's start with this video. Kaylee shows how she can say "ball", pray, jump, blow kisses, and shake her head. You will also notice that she keeps saying "Mama". She does this all the time..not to get my attention however, but to blow bubbles with her mouth.





When Kaylee is tired she puts her head on the ground like this....

BJ decided to try it with her to see what it was like. Every time she does it we help her do a Somersault.

I don't have a picture for it. But whenever I am standing next to the stove or sink, Kaylee comes up and pushes me legs so she can see what I am doing. When she realizes pushing my legs doesn't help her see what I am doing. She puts her hands up and whines to have me pick her up. She takes a look and then whines to get set back down.
Kaylee also has a FEAR of the bathroom. I don't know what she thinks happens in there but every time either BJ or I go in there she goes up to the door and screams as if to save us. Mind you- Kaylee doesn't cry when I go upstairs and leave her downstairs. ONLY the bathroom that is downstairs in the room right next to her.

Kaylee loves to talk to daddy on the phone. When I am out driving somewhere and Kaylee is DONE with the car and screaming. I call BJ, place it on speaker phone and hand it to Kaylee. She calms right down and just sits and talks to dad until we get home. We have also tried this with Grandma Tenney and Grandma Scott on some of our longer drives. Well- the other day we were heading home from my parents house. It was around 10 pm so she had already been asleep in the playpen at my parents house but woke up when we put her in the car. She was tired but refusing to go to sleep in the car. I tried talking to her but nothing was doing it. BJ was driving and Kaylee knew he was in the car! But the only thing that worked was him calling her on my phone and talking and singing to her. ha ha Silly Kaylee


A few other random things Kaylee does that is just cute...
- she loves to lean on the love sac. She also does this whenever she sits in a highchair at a restaurant.

- Whenever I change her diaper as soon as her diaper comes off she gets up and runs. She will come up close to me and then run laughing.

- Her favorite movie is Baby Einstein and she has it memorized. Before they even tell her to clap her hands she is already doing it. They say things like "reach" and "walk" and she will get up and walk around the room with the babies on the movie.

- Kaylee eats with a spoon on her own now. She usually gets about 1/3 of it on her but actually does really really well. She will however start using her fingers at the end- to make sure she gets it all :)


- I told Kaylee the other day that I have a baby in my belly. She quickly handed me her baby and smiled. I kept pointing to my belly and she kept handing me the baby.

- This one is neither cute nor funny, but Kaylee seems to think it is. When I tell her "NO" she now responds with Nah Nah Nah.



*** My mom just reminded me of another cute thing Kaylee does...I will have to get it on video for you all to see. Grandma Scott helps her do a somersault and then Kaylee says "Ta-Da" afterwards with her hands in the air. SO cute! ***
3 Responses to "The funny things Kaylee does...."
momscott said :
February 2, 2011 at 9:40 AM
I think you forgot that Grandma Scott taught her how to say "Tah, Dah!" when she gets done with her summersault! :0)
Nina said :
February 2, 2011 at 8:31 PM
I can't say it enough times, ONE OF THE CUTEST BABIES EVER MADE!! I just love her to death! I couldn't stop laughing at her one with her head on the floor, she looks so tiny next to BJ, it's just funny. I've already watched that video twice, I can't get enough of her. Tanner is always saying how she looks so intelligent, like she's really thinking hard about everything. He said it again when he was looking at the video with me. She is so smart! I can't wait for another post! :)
the laytons. said :
February 3, 2011 at 9:07 AM
She is funny! The best part is when they know they are being funny and keep doing it over and over. :) Kaylee is such a sweetie pie! I love her!

Post a Comment