4/8/11 9:29 AM

(1) Comments

28 weeks plus....

Beej & Chris

28 weeks +
Can you believe that I only have 12 weeks left until this baby boy arrives!!?!? Ya- me either! I have a hat, one onesie, and a pair of shoes for this boy and that is it! Luckily my swing, carseat, toys, and baby bath will all work for a boy; but my bouncer, play mat, boppy, and everything else is PINK PINK PINK. What am I going to do?!? My amazing friend Rosalee was going to throw me a baby shower but our schedules were CRAZY and we couldn't ever figure out a day to do it. But I am sure things will all work out. I just need to get shopping!! I think I am ok with that. ;) Baby Connor is moving all the time and I am 99% positive he did a little jig just barely. It was hilarious to watch my belly move all around and felt even funnier (is that a word- it looks funny. he he). He gets the hiccups quite frequently and yesterday it just hit me "there is a baby in there and he has the hiccups". I could just picture this tiny 2lb baby having the hiccups and it just made me so happy I wanted to cry. What a blessing it is to be pregnant. I am very excited to meet our sweet little Connor boy. Kaylee's cousin Desiree was over the other day and Kaylee just leaned over her carseat talking to her like she was a baby (she is only a few months younger than Kaylee) and was giving her her bottle and giving her kisses...LOTS of kisses. It was really cute and made me super excited for Kaylee to be a big sister. Things are going pretty good for me. I have slept on the couch a few times because that was the only place I could get comfortable. I feel like I can't breath and am trying to catch my breath all the time but its not too bad. My reflux really hasn't been too bad which is nice. The wonderful "morning sickness" decided to come back for a little bit this past week which is not fun, but luckily isn't as bad as it was at the very beginning of the pregnancy. It usually gets bad when I am tired or haven't eaten for awhile. I also got a call from my OBGYN telling me that my HCT was low so I needed to start taking some iron every day, which really explains why I have been sooo tired and have been craving steak lately. But overall things are going pretty good. BJ and I start our Lamaze class next week and are anxious to get started. Wish us luck! :)
1 Response to "28 weeks plus...."
Anna said :
April 11, 2011 at 7:31 PM
You're right, it IS weird to think you have a real live baby in there who would be hiccuping if he was born now. You're already farther than I was when I had Caleb! I'm glad everything is going well. You look great!

Post a Comment