12 years ago
Last Friday Kaylee was being super duper whiny and it was driving me crazy. I can handle the screaming and crying but the whining is just too much for me. I decided it was a good day to get out of the house and use our passes to the Discovery Gateway in Salt Lake.



Kaylee and I had soo much fun! I really enjoy going out and playing with Kaylee all on my own. It is just fun to have quality time together- just the two of us. Plus we can go whenever we want and leave whenever we want.
Kaylee is definitely a social butterfly and makes friends wherever she goes. She was even sharing the baby dolls with this little boy (I'm sure his mom was pretty excited about that).

The best part about this age is that when I say it is time to go, Kaylee just waved her hand and said "bye bye" and we left without a single tear. I know this will change soon, so I am enjoying it while I can.We stopped at Wendy's on the way home and then set up a blanket in the front room for a picnic. Kaylee enjoyed the fries but refused to even try a bite of the frosty. ha ha-silly girl.
The day that started out with frustration and me losing my patience, ended up being such a fun day I will always remember. I love spending time with my Kaylee girl!!! How great is it to be a mom?!
Post a Comment