I LOVE love LOVE Conference weekend. The spirit is so strong as I watch the Prophet and Apostles speak to me, even if I am in my front room in my pajamas :) There is always at least one talk that brings me to tears and gives me answers to a prayer. This past Conference was no different and I am so grateful I was able to be home to watch it.
BJ took this picture of me feeding Kaylee during Conference
Saturday night while the boys go to the Priesthood session at the church- the girls always get together for a girls night. My mom, Kaylee and I went to Deseret book, did some shopping at the Layton Hills Mall, got pedicures, and then met the boys at Garcias for dinner. It was soo much fun and a much needed time out. I love my mom and really enjoy spending time with her just talking and walking around.

Kaylee eating a lemon and loving it :)

My mom watched Kaylee while I got a pedicure and then while they were finishing mine I held Kaylee while they started giving my mom her pedicure. I ended up just holding Kaylee while she got her pedicure done and Kaylee was so good. She was making everyone laugh in the salon.
It was a lot of fun! I can't wait till next Conference weekend :)
Post a Comment