5/30/11 10:15 AM

(0) Comments

3 weeks left...am I ready?!?

Beej & Chris



Last week started my weekly doctors appointments, signaling that we are almost ready to have this baby. I have just over 3 weeks left till my due date. I have days where I feel braxton hicks contractions or am just feeling uncomfortable and am just ready to not be pregnant anymore, but even then I dont feel ready to have the baby...just ready to not be pregnant again. I have finally come to the conclusion that I dont think I will ever be ready to have this baby. Going from one child to two is just a lot to comprehend and something that you cant really prepare for. And I know it will be the same for the subsequent pregnancies after this one. Kaylee keeps us so busy that as much as I know we are supposed to have this baby boy- I just dont think you ever feel ready for it after the first baby.


At my last doctors appointment at 36 weeks (just under a week ago) I was dilated to a 1 with no effacement, but the head is down. I am glad I was at least dilated, but looking back to my 36 week doctor's appointment with Kaylee and the fact that I was dilated to a 2, 80% effaced and at a -2 station.....dilated to a 1 seems like nothing. But like I said above, I am content right now waiting for a bit before having the baby. I still feel like I have a ton to do to prepare! Honestly the hardest days are when I am feeling those stinkin braxton hicks contractions, because then labor is the only thing on my mind and all I wanna do is have this baby.
Ha ha, don't you love how I go back and forth about being ready to have this baby. One minute I am crying to BJ saying "I am not ready", and the next I am saying how uncomfortable I am and that all I wanna do is go into labor. Dont ya just love the last 4 weeks of pregnancy ladies :)
0 Responses to "3 weeks left...am I ready?!?"

Post a Comment