7/16/11 12:40 PM

(0) Comments

Fishing Date

Beej & Chris

While BJ's mom Sherryl was here visiting from Oklahoma, she offered to watch the kids while BJ and I went on a date or did whatever we wanted for an hour or two. I was sooo excited and quickly started thinking about what BJ and I could do together without kids. Honestly the first thing I thought of was going to the store. They were having a clothes tent sale outside of Smiths that I wanted to look through but knew it would be almost impossible for me to take Kaylee and Connor by myself, so I figured it would be fun to take BJ with. But then I realized that this is not going to happen very often for awhile so I should think of something we cant normally do or things that are really difficult with our two kids that is also somewhat close by so I can hurry home to feed Connor when he is ready. The next thing I thought of was going on the scooter together- definitely cant take two young kids out on the scooter. So we decided to make it even better that we would take the scooter to Bountiful Lake and go FISHING!!






We hopped in the car and ran to Walmart to get worms and food from Wendy's and then switched over to the scooter to go to the Lake. We had so much fun! We didn't catch anything but just had fun talking and relaxing together.



When we got back home Kaylee was throwing a fit while BJ's brother JC was trying to get her in her pajamas and Connor was crying off an on because he was hungry. Kaylee had taken a really short nap that day so she was super tired. I felt bad that the kids were hard but very very grateful at the same time that I got to go on a date with BJ where I wasn't worrying and just got to relax. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU JC and Sherryl for watching the kids.
0 Responses to "Fishing Date"

Post a Comment