7/18/11 12:39 PM

(0) Comments

Kaylee is such a big helper

Beej & Chris

I feel so blessed to have Kaylee as a daughter. She is so smart and such a big helper. She loves to put the wet clothes from the washer into the dryer and then push the button to start it. She also really enjoys putting the silverware away from the dishwasher and gets mad if we don't let her when the dishes are dirty.



Kaylee has been doing really good with Connor and loves to help get diapers, wipes and the Binky for him whenever I ask. She is still learning how to be soft but really does a pretty good job. If she is really upset and wanting my attention she will try to hit her little brother, but quickly gives him a kiss and says "sawwee" as she pats his face.
Here is a picture of Kaylee "helping" me cook.
I just love Kaylee so much and feel blessed to have her in our family. I cant believe how fast she is growing and how smart she is. I have been very impressed with how much she has helped me out. She is such a great big sister!
0 Responses to "Kaylee is such a big helper"

Post a Comment