

As I stated in the post before- Kaylee is such a great big sister and LOVES her little "
Nonner".

Matching jammies

Kaylee is constantly giving "
Nonner" kisses and loves.

Look how BIG Kaylee looks next to Connor.


And this is what happens when I am distracted with Connor. She was eating her soup (Top
Ramen) and decided to give herself a bath with it.

She is our pretty princess and little stinker at the same time ;)

While Connor takes his naps- Kaylee and I play as much as we can. If it was up to Kaylee- we would be outside all day long. We blow bubbles, kick the ball to each other, water the flowers, and play with chalk together.

We had a little pic
nic outside the other day- it was a lot of fun.

Kaylee loves to sit in the big chairs by herself.

Kaylee has always liked having her hands traced on paper, so we thought it would be fun to trace Kaylee with Chalk. She loved it and wanted to trace mommy as well.

Connor joined us in his stroller sound asleep

Look how big mommy is next to Kaylee ;)
The biggest adjustment to having two kids was finding time for them and
BJ each individually. I am finally starting to get the hang of it and enjoy every minute I get with my sweet little family. Could life get any better?! :D
Post a Comment