10/31/11 1:12 PM

(0) Comments

Conference weekend

Beej & Chris

Conference weekend is always a lot of fun. I look forward to Conference every 6 months. I love the spiritual high you get after listening to the apostles and the Prophet speak to you.

Well after the Saturday afternoon session while the men go to the Priesthood session; I usually go with my mom to Layton Hills Mall where we go to Deseret book, drop my ring off to be cleaned, and then wander around the mall before we head off to get dinner.

I wanted to go exchange some shoes from JcPenney so I left Kaylee and Connor with my mom for a bit. This is how I left them....

Kaylee is having fun playing...


Connor is smiling away....
But when I got back my mom had Kaylee in one arm with Connor screaming in her other arm. I quickly took him into the bathroom nearby and fed him while my mom changed changed Kaylee's diaper. I felt bad that the kids gave her a hard time but was super impressed with how she handled it. She must have raised kids on her own or something. She was calm as can be holding both kids and just did what she could. Thanks again mom!

After the mall we headed to Walmart to do some grocery shopping. We thought it was going to be a quick trip. We split up the list and my mom took Kaylee and I took Connor. By the end Connor was crying because he was tired and Kaylee was crying because she was tired and hungry...ha ha I think we decided next time we are not going to add grocery shopping to our girls night out.

For dinner we decided on Red Robin. We used to split up girls and guys but the last few years we have saved seats for the guys and ate with them.






0 Responses to "Conference weekend"

Post a Comment