12 years ago
My sister in law Kierston invited us to go with them to the Layton's Fire Station Open House a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun.
This is my brother Johnathon and his son Logan. My brother is studying right now to be a fire fighter and is getting pretty close to finishing! I am SO excited for him!
This is my brother Johnathon and his son Logan. My brother is studying right now to be a fire fighter and is getting pretty close to finishing! I am SO excited for him!
Yep- Kaylee loves her stickers!

BJ was still at work when we left but my mom and dad came and helped me out with the kids. It was nice as always to see them!


I'm not going to take the time to organize all of these fire photo's so they are going to be out of order.
This was my favorite part of the open house. They had two of these set ups; one they started the fire and let us see how fast the fire grows and then the other one had a built in sprinkler alarm system that stopped the fire from growing before it could get really big.


I'm not going to lie I almost started crying when the fire fighters came out in their uniform and watered the fire out. I was just filled with such gratitude for their job and all they do for us. I am just so excited for my brother to finish his school and be a fire fighter. Shout out to all those fire fighters out there!



STOP, DROP, And ROll











Post a Comment