12 years ago
Kaylee is now 20 months old and SO MUCH FUN! She is talking like crazy and is starting to form her own opinion on what she wants and when she wants it. She loves stickers and will sit and color for a good 30-40 minutes sometimes.
Her hair is getting thicker and longer and so fun to play with. My sister-in-law Kierston taught me this Hair-dew. I love it!
Kaylee actually does pretty good while I do her hair...as long as I put on some cartoons or something fun to watch while I do it ;)
Kaylee is liking all of her old baby toys, and has a hard time not taking them all away from Connor to play with them herself.
Kaylee has also accomplished learning how to put her shoes on herself and loves to do it all day long. She still takes a good 2-3 hour nap each day anywhere between 1230-2pm. She wakes up around 7:30-8am and goes to bed at around 8pm every night. She is getting better and better at saying her prayers and after we are done she likes to point the the picture of Jesus on her wall and says "Jesus". Kaylee LOVES Connor sooo much. She still gives him kisses and hugs all the time. When he is crying I will say, "Go see if Connor is ok Kaylee" and she will go give him his binky, lay down next to him and talk to him "its ok buddy, shhh shhh, It's ok". We were working on teaching Connor how to roll over (I have a video but it is taking forever to upload on youtube so I gave up) and Kaylee kept laying on the ground rolling over to show him how to do it. The next day I found Kaylee rolling Connor over a few times saying "Roll over!" I told her he could do it himself. lol Kaylee just loves him so much it is so cute!We still can't figure out what "Cocoa" means. She says "Cocoa?" to us several times a day and whenever we ask what Cocoa is-she replies "C". And then when we ask "C?" she replies "Yes!" everytime. lol She has her own secret language.
Kaylee is LOVING Elmo these days as well as playing pretend with her toys. She is still learning how to share. Right now instead of just grabbing a toy, she puts her hands out and pretty much in the face of who she is asking for the toy and says, "I have it? I have it?"
We just love our Kaylee girl, but sure wish she would stop growing up because time is going by too fast!
Post a Comment