12 years ago
Here are a few pictures of our fun night at the Utah State Fair. I was excited to take Kaylee this year to see all of the animals. We started out by taking Kaylee through the little kid farm walk-through. I feel like a bad mom, because there are no pictures of Connor; BJ and I took turns carrying him in the Moby Wrap and taking pictures of Kaylee. He did pretty good though. Mostly slept and ate a few times.
ha ha I had to take a picture. Kaylee kept trying to squish her way in between these two in front of her. Waiting in line is the worst!
After we went through and finished all of her "chores" she got a dollar to go and buy something in the store. She had a choice of chips, apple, and I think a cookie (I cant really remember). She picked up the chips at first but ended up biting into an apple. SO she got the apple. :)
Kaylee was getting pretty tired of the stroller and I brought the extra baby carrier. We didn't use this much with Kaylee because well- with your first you have two free hands to hold them whenever you need to. But now that we have two kids it is almost essential to have another way to hold a child. :) We realized that Kaylee still fits the age limit of the carrier and tried out carrying her on BJ's back. She LOVED it! BJ and Kaylee went to go see the Sea Lion show while I fed Connor.
By the time that was over, we had made it through maybe 1/3 of the fair and both kids were done. I could see Kaylee getting tired but refusing to fall asleep on daddy's back so we got some yummy funnel cakes and headed home. By this time Connor was a little overstimulated, gassy, and tired so it took a bit before he would fall asleep. BUT we made it! And overall had a great time. Can't wait till next year. Maybe we will start on the other end of the park so we can actually see some of the animals ;)
Post a Comment