12 years ago
4 months old!
ok- so these pictures are when he was about 3 1/2 months old....
ok- so these pictures are when he was about 3 1/2 months old....
I will post Connor's 4 month stats after his doctors appointment next week, but for now here are some pictures and info on our sweet Connor boy.
Connor is getting to be SO much FUN. It was hard for those first few months with Kaylee and Connor, but they are now both on such a fun stage. It is just so much fun!
Connor is still smiling like crazy all the time. He loves his daddy..especially when they watch football together. But he has gone through spurts of being a momma's boy...and giving his daddy a hard time. I will be holding Connor and then hand him to BJ while I go do something. BJ will be holding him the exact same way and doing the exact same thing, but he just starts crying. But like I said it has only happened a few times on and off. Now that I have been working some- he is doing much better.
Connor is getting to be SO much FUN. It was hard for those first few months with Kaylee and Connor, but they are now both on such a fun stage. It is just so much fun!
Connor is still smiling like crazy all the time. He loves his daddy..especially when they watch football together. But he has gone through spurts of being a momma's boy...and giving his daddy a hard time. I will be holding Connor and then hand him to BJ while I go do something. BJ will be holding him the exact same way and doing the exact same thing, but he just starts crying. But like I said it has only happened a few times on and off. Now that I have been working some- he is doing much better.
I just love how it takes Connor's whole body to smile. SO cute!
Connor LOVE LOVE LOVES the bath. He goes crazy in there splashing everywhere. We are still using the baby bath even though he is getting to be big for it, so every time I bathe him the cupboards, floor, and me are all soaked. Kaylee likes to push the chair up next to the sink to help bathe him as well. She just laughs as he kicks and splashes everywhere.
Connor has successfully mastered rolling over- just before he turned 4 months! The day after he figured out how to roll over from his tummy to his back..he rolled over from his back to his tummy. He's got skills!
Connor has successfully mastered rolling over- just before he turned 4 months! The day after he figured out how to roll over from his tummy to his back..he rolled over from his back to his tummy. He's got skills!
Connor loves to be talked to. He will sit in his toy saucer and on the play mat for a little bit, but would just be happy as can be if we just held him and talked to him. Kaylee helps us entertain him. She loves it when I let her hold him. Connor is also our little cuddle bug. He loves to cuddle up and take naps with dad. He is still sleeping in the co-sleeper so he sometimes ends up cuddling with mom during the night and we just love it!
Post a Comment