12 years ago
I can't believe I only have 5 weeks left! I thought I would take a break from studying for my RN NCLEX and write some of my emotions down cause right now I have a lot of them..
Most days I get super duper excited to have the baby, so I can see her and spend time with her and just be done being pregnant. The anticipation is kiling me and I often say to others "is it time to have the baby yet?!?"
Then, I have days where I am totally NOT ready to have the baby. I don't have everything ready, I am scared of the risks that come with birth, and I get nervous for the big change that comes with having a new addition to the family. I love spending every waking moment with BJ and I know that I am going to be super tired and the baby is going to change a lot of the things that go on in the Tenney home.
Today I have been feeling HUGE! I just had a doctor's appointment and have already gained 3 lbs since. I am pretty sure it all happened last night cause today I feel a lot bigger for sure. :) Since I already admitted that I am big I might as well tell ya a funny story that is somewhat embarassing on my part. Ya probably remember that I am working as a LPN- well my scrubs are slowly not fitting anymore but I really don't want to buy more scrubs for these next 5 weeks so I have just been adjusting as I can. Today I did a quick visit and picked BJ up from frontrunner. My scrub bottoms were bugging me so much cause they were so tight and wouldn't button up without squishing me stomach which when you are pregnant is really really uncomfortable. So I took my pants off and started making dinner while BJ finished a few things on his computer for work. Of course the door rang and as BJ goes to answer the door I said "dont let anybody in!" My neighbor friend was dropping off an invitation for a candle party and asked for me. BJ quickly said, "Oh, she is taking a nap!". She accepted his lie and left the invitation to give to me. He came into the kitchen a little frazled and said, " I totally just lied! But what was I supposed to say? My wife is making dinner in her underwear!? I mean that wouldnt make things awkward or anything!" LOL so funny.
Post a Comment