1/8/10 1:44 PM

(4) Comments

SEWING PROJECT

Beej & Chris




This is my first project with my new sewing machine. It is definitely not perfect but it was a lot of fun to make and I am excited for even more projects to come :) THANKS BJ
4 Responses to "SEWING PROJECT"
BJ said :
January 8, 2010 at 2:36 PM
looks great babe!!
the laytons. said :
January 9, 2010 at 9:02 AM
I just got a sewing machine for graduation! :) Looks like you are having tons of fun with it already, i can't wait to see what more you make. Your little girl is going to have one cute nursery! Keep me updated on when that little one is coming!
Nina said :
January 9, 2010 at 7:09 PM
So cute!! I have no sewing skills so I am definitely impressed!! I can't believe your little baby thing says only 39 days left! I remember when it said 100,001 days left. Time really flies! I miss you by the way. Let's get together and giggle sometime.
Julie said :
January 21, 2010 at 6:49 AM
Wow what a cute quilt. I left a message before about your being huge and feeling down. By the way you are NOT huge. I will have to show you a pix about how big I got (think tents). Oh well if you are feeling down one day call me and I will come to take you to lunch, you are way close to me being in Woods Cross and I miss your smiling face! Julie Newman

Post a Comment