1/27/10 9:54 AM

(2) Comments

Pregnancy Class Week 4

Beej & Chris

Yesterday was week 4 into our pregnancy class. We were supposed to have a pediatrician come and talk with us, but he couldn't make it. So we played a jeopardy game and practiced swaddling a baby doll. The jeopardy game was very informative and interesting. But my favorite part of the class was watching BJ swaddle the baby doll. It was so cute, he did a great job! I just had this overwhelming feeling of gratitude and love for BJ and realized once again what a great father he is going to be. I just feel very blessed to have him in my life and appreciate all that he does for me and everyone around him.
2 Responses to "Pregnancy Class Week 4"
Julie said :
January 31, 2010 at 2:16 PM
Christie-your baby's room is SOOOO cute, I love the wall with all the blocks. I am way excited to come out to see you once the baby gets here. Is there anything that you haven't gotten that you really still need? I want to get you something but it is hard because I know people buy ALOT of clothes, and they really don't wear most of them very much, but I don't know what you already have. Can you let me know when the baby gets here and what I can give her? Have you decided what to name her? The pix of you and BJ in Italy is adorable, it IS hard to believe that that was just last summer! Oh well I will go for now, I put your guy's name on the temple roll the other day so that you will have a smooth delivery-Love ya lots, Julie Newman
January 31, 2010 at 7:05 PM
The room is incredible!!! I love it. Confession. Kam is now 17 months old... I still haven't painted his room. I hung a couple pictures but I couldn't decide what to do with it so it's still pretty boring and white. That's my goal this summer but I know it won't look nearly as cute as this. I love it!!! I can't wait to see this new little one!! GOOD LUCK!!

Post a Comment