1/6/10 11:19 AM

(0) Comments

Pregnancy Class

Beej & Chris

I signed BJ and I up for a six week pregnancy class at Lakeview Hospital. Well- it started yesterday! I am pretty excited about it. We go every tuesday night from 7-9pm. Our class has 6 different couples in it. We spent last night getting to know everyone in the class and talked about the pregnancy woes and how to deal with them. BJ got voluntered to stand up in front of the class and put a backpack on his stomach, while the teacher added pounds of what looked like flour..until it got to 24 pounds. Then they made him bend down to tie his shoes, get on the floor and roll from side to side, and pretend shave his legs. LOL it was hilarious! He was such a good sport.
As far as the pregnancy update goes. I went to the doctor this week (my appointment last week got canceled cause my doctor had to run to the hospital to deliver a baby or something important like that). He told me that I am still measuring about a week ahead. The original ultrasound had put my due date Feb 19th and the doctor had said Feb 20th...but even with measuring a week ahead he believes I will deliver a 7 1/2 lb baby Feb 20ish. Phew I mean I know 7 1/2 is still a lot to deliver but I was picturing 9 lbs when he said I was measuring big! Hopefully I stay on track.
SIX weeks to go! I just can't believe it!
Overall I have been doing pretty good. I sometimes have a hard time catching my breath and have been feeling a little bit more emotional and tired lately but really I have been doing quite well. I just can't wait to see our baby girl!
I got a sewing machine for Christmas and am going to attempt to make some curtains for the nursery. I definitaly do not know how to sew so wish me luck! If there is anybody out there willing to teach me I would love to get some help!
0 Responses to "Pregnancy Class"

Post a Comment