12 years ago
This is kinda a downer so be warned! Like I said in the last post that I am feeling very emotional lately. I am happy one minute and sad the next- gotta love theses hormones that come with pregnancy. Well today is a downer day.
I am totally a to-do list person. If I don't write down things to do then I dont get anything done and feel depressed and lazy. Well, I have been having a few problems with my list making. First, my energy is totally gone. I get soo tired so easy and get frustrated when I don't complete the things on my list to do. Then there is my knee problems that have been acting up again which makes it even harder to get anything done.
I have a ton of time to do things around this house and plenty of projects that I can work on...then why do I still get down and feel like I haven't accomplished anything? Why do I feel trapped in this house and want to go somewhere else as soon as BJ gets home. Poor BJ works all day and wants to rest when he gets home and by the time he gets home I have been couped up in the house so long and going stir crazy that all I wanna do is leave or play or do something crazy with him and he just wants to rest and watch sports.
Ugh I am just feeling frustrated....
I want to be a stay at home mom with my kids, but how do mom's do it?
Post a Comment