2/1/10 4:55 PM

(0) Comments

37 1/2 weeks= No baby

Beej & Chris

So at our 35 week doctors appointment when I was dilated to a 2, 80% effaced, and at a -1 station, our doctor got really excited and told us to pack our bags and prepare cause she might come early. Well- last week..he seemed surprised to see me and not having a lot of contractions. I think he thought since I had progressed so much so early that I would go fast. It has definitely not been the case. I got pretty excited at our 35 week appointment but after last week and not having a ton of contractions as of recently, I thought I was pretty prepared to hear that I hadn't progressed much. But it was still hard for him to say, "well. I will definitely be seeing you next week!" I am still dilated to a 2, still 80% effaced, BUT now a 0 station. That's right. She dropped her little head a little bit more.
Bright side of all this- I will make it to my ward baby shower this thursday. I won't have the baby on my birthday this friday. I should be able to finish my pregnancy class with BJ AND I can keep working and earning some money to help pay for this baby :)
Down side- I wanna see her face soo much! Since she has dropped, she doesn't kick as hard or as much so I get nervous all the time...always checking for her to kick to make sure she is ok. At night I wake up to go to the restroom and then come back and try to wait for her to kick- but then end up falling asleep just to wake up panicked realizing that I had fallen asleep before I felt her kick and try feeling her again just to fall asleep again. Its a viscous cycle. I already know that I am going to be laying right over her bassinet listening for her to breath. I know I know- I worry to much.
Well- we will continue to keep ya posted. Tomorrow is our pregnancy class so I will write about that later!
0 Responses to "37 1/2 weeks= No baby"

Post a Comment