2/14/10 8:15 AM

(2) Comments

Birthday

Beej & Chris

So I forgot to do a post for my birthday which was on the 5th of this month. I LOVE birthdays! I started out the morning with BJ giving me the sweetest card along with a beautiful necklace and an IOU for a Wii Fit (the stores were all out). He also bought me donughts and sang to me- it was so sweet.
I then spent most of the morning going through the baby clothes I had recieved from the baby shower that my ward threw for me. There were a ton of people that came and we had a lot of fun. I loved hearing everyone's stories and advice! But my favorite part is going through all the clothes afterwards and sorting them. It always gets me super excited for our baby girl to come.


In the afternoon I picked BJ up from work and we went to Costa Vida in the Gateway for lunch. It was so yummy, and I was super excited to spend more time with BJ. After I dropped him back off to work, I met my dad at the Salt Lake Temple and did a session together. It was fun to spend some time with my dad. We dont get to do that very often so it was nice. I went to the Bountiful temple earlier that week with my mom. I love going to the temple and especially with people I love.


After the session I picked BJ up from work and we headed to the mall. We found a gift card for $42. 58 for Macys that we have had since we got married two years ago. lol When I called to get the balance it said it had expired. I was sick to my stomach. It then said "press 1 if your card has expired" and after I pressed one it magically un-expired. ;) I was excited and told BJ that we HAD to spend this TODAY cause I dont want to lose the money. It was sooo fun. We just wandered around the store looking for stuff we could buy for $42. The night before I was trying to pull the sheet on our bed while BJ was on it and it ripped down the middle. ha ha It was so funny. So we bought some new sheets. We still had some money to spend so we looked at the baby stuff. We ended up buying two cute newborn outfits. We thought for sure we had gone over the alotted amount of money but our total came to $42.55. YEP we spent all but 0.03 cents of our card. CRAZY
(This is a picture of BJ posing at the mall. he he We had fun shopping :D)

After our fun adventure at the mall. We headed to my parents house for some cake and games. My sister and brother Johnathon weren't there but we had fun playing mall madness. Mall madness was one of my favorite games in elementary school. I totally forgot about it and was excited to play. I dont think my brother or BJ were too excited, but they were good sports about it anyway. :)


It ended up being a great day! Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special!
2 Responses to "Birthday"
Rosalee said :
February 15, 2010 at 9:31 PM
I'm so glad you had a good birthday!
February 21, 2010 at 5:02 PM
I am so excited to meet the new baby!!!

Post a Comment