2/5/10 7:41 AM

(1) Comments

WHAT A DEAL!!!!

Beej & Chris

LOL! I had to take a picture of this when I saw it! You could save a whole $0.01 if you buy this space saver high chair TODAY! BJ and I heard about this AMAZING sale at Toys R Us and decided to go look for some baby things, needless to say the deals weren't all that amazing. But while we are speaking of deals...BJ has been at it again with his coupon deals. Here is the latest deal he has done......


We went grocery shopping yesterday at Smith's and got all this for $38.04. Before all the coupons and our smith's card the bill was over $118.00!!!!! How did we do it you ask? Well- WE didn't do it...BJ did! He follows the following blogs every week and starts to make his plan for the weekend on what deals he is going to attempt.
http://hip2save.com/

http://www.utahdealdiva.com/

http://slavetosave.blogspot.com/

http://thekrazycouponlady.com/

*** Note: Not all of these blogs are done by people in Utah, so some of the deals are not valid here***

Saturday is usually what I call "BJ's deal day". Every Sunday in the morning he cuts out ALL the coupons from the Sunday newspaper and the alphabetizes them by the brand name. Then as he is looking at blogs he usually remembers the coupons that he has and can figure out which deals he can do with the coupons he has. He will also print off some coupons from specific name brand websites as the bloggers advice him to. It is definitely A LOT of work and time but we have saved so much money and our food storage just keeps building! It is always rewarding for him when he sees the bill go from $118 to $38 and having the cashier say "wow- that is a lot for $38 dollars". It takes time out of my BEEJ time on Saturday but it is all worth it to see his face after a great deal!! What can I say- my husband is AMAZING!

1 Response to "WHAT A DEAL!!!!"
Nina said :
February 7, 2010 at 8:18 AM
That is hilarious!! You guys should seriously send it in for Headlines on Jay Leno, we just know it would get on there. Also, I can't believe the deals BJ got! I showed Tanner and he said, "But what would we do with 8 jars of salsa and 6 bags of goldfish?" I exclaimed, "Who cares?! Look how much money he saved!" Tanner said, "you're right, it's worth it." haha Your 38 week pic is so cute Christie, you look so excited; it also makes me sad 'cause I haven't seen you in so long!

Post a Comment