12 years ago
2/15/10 9:02 PM
Valentines Day
Beej & Chris
This year valentines day was kinda crazy. BJ and I have been so distracted with the car problems and everything else..that valentines day just kind of snuck up on us. BJ still made the day special. Saturday night we went to our ward's valentines day luau. I didn't get to dance as much as I would have liked but BJ and I were able to get a couple swing dances in, which was soo fun and made us realize how much we have missed it. Sunday morning he made me pancakes, hashbrowns, bacon, and homemade syrup. YUMMMY! We then went to my parents house and just hung out. Today was our extended valentines celebration. BJ had the day off of work so we went to see the movie Dear John. The movie was ok, but not one that I would recommend. After I did a few visits for work, we went to Sizzler to get some grub. Then came home and relaxed and watched some of the olympics. Overall the weekend was busy but a lot of fun. I can't believe BJ
has to go back to work tomorrow. I wish this
weekend could have lasted forever!
1 Response to "Valentines Day"
Post a Comment