4/5/10 10:04 AM

(2) Comments

Easter

Beej & Chris


What a fun easter this year was! I woke up to a easter egg hunt/scavenger hunt that BJ put on for me. It was super cute and creative. Here are the clues he came up with; they all rhyme. Pretty impressive especially cause he came up with it all the morning. I love my husband.





clue #1: Happy Easter beautiful,The hunt is on, so where to start?The next eg's in the room where you can let a fart
clue#2: I like to watch a movie dear, so find me by what makes you hear!
clue #3: I make good noise, when you play me right.The next egg's hidden out of sight.
clue #4: Lots of warm food is good to eat,The next egg's with it by your feet.
clue #5: Coupons are a lot of workBut the next egg's by them -Don't you shirk!
clue #6: Cold food can be oh so good,I'm next to my kind under the hood.
clue #7: These things help you eat your food,When watching TV like a dude.
clue #8: Need a towel or oven glove?I'm hiding with them...Don't push and shove!
clue #9: Back by warm food I'm hidden now,Inside a lady - you might ask how?
clue #10: Back by "the john" is where I'll beCome and find me if you please.
clue #11: By the warming clothing you'll find the top prize,You're right on time!
* I love you babe,I hope you know!Happy Easter dear princess,I've tried to show! *



Kaylee was super excited about the Toy Story movies that daddy gave her! On each movie is a free coupon to go see Toy Story 3. So fun!




WAY too many treats! Daddy definitely spoiled Kaylee and I this year. :0)
After the hunt, BJ made his amazing pancakes and homemade syrup.


We then headed over to my parents house where my parents put together a easter egg hunt for BJ, my brother nate, and I. It was really fun and not competitive at all :-) I think I even made almost $10.00 from the change in some of the eggs.

who says a newborn can't find easter eggs?!

There were three golden eggs and crazy enough each of us found a golden egg in the hunt.


Kaylee posing for grandma. I love her sooo much. Kaylee is growing up everyday. She smiles soo much and opens her eyes wide. Kaylee turns to you when you call out her name and loves to cuddle. Oh and she has been sleeping AWESOME! The last couple weeks she has been sleeping 41/2- 6 1/2 hours a night! Yeah!

Here is the really yummy dinner my parents prepared. Ham, potatoes, salad, and jello. What else can ya ask for?!


After dinner and conference my parents headed over to my uncles house to work on their taxes. So my brother came over and we dyed easter eggs. So Fun! I am such a kid at heart.






But more importantly, BJ and I really enjoyed watching conference. We both learned a lot and got answers to questions we had both been searching for. I love Easter and all the fun treats and time with family. But even more than that I love why we celebrate Easter. I feel so blessed to be a part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints and I know that Jesus Christ died for us and was resurrected. He lived his whole live dedicated to others and suffered more than we can imagine so that we can live again. I am so grateful and hope Kaylee will understand and remember that when she gets older.
2 Responses to "Easter"
Rosalee said :
April 9, 2010 at 12:57 PM
BJ, those were some awesome clues!! I especially enjoyed the 1st one. So sweet. ;) It looks like you guys had a great Easter! Easter is a great holiday and I need to find a better way to make it more meaningful for my family. Anyway, Kaylee is so adorable! I love the new pics of her. Can't wait to see you next week!!!!
the laytons. said :
April 9, 2010 at 7:39 PM
first of all i LOVE that picture of her ha ha super cute. second, your easter was SO much like mine! i got graeme those toy story movies & he sent me on a cute easter egg hunt with clues as well! what sweet hubbys and babies we have, we are two lucky women!

Post a Comment