I just wanted to quickly post a few things we have done these past few weeks before I forget.
1)
BJ invited his dad and brother to help my dad do his annual dutch oven catering job for Farm Bureau. They started cooking at 12pm and I came to help serve with my mom at 7:00pm. My dad loves to cook dutch oven and
BJ loves to help. They cooked for 180 people and ended up serving around 160. By the end everyone is totally exhausted, but it ends up being all worth it when we get to get the left overs! :) yummy.


I can't help but smile when I see the picture. Kaylee just spit up all over my mom. Kaylee is so cute even when she is mad.

Look at them hard at work. Cutting potatoes is my least favorite job!

2)
Challae; one of my friends from nursing school and I took our sweet babies to show off to our teachers at the
DATC. I
brought my camera but forgot to pull it out. :( So I will have to steal a picture from
Challae's blog to show off her cute baby!
Challae and I were due the exact same day, but
Challae ended up having her baby 4 days before me. Our little daughters are so different and unique.
Challae's baby (
Brinlee) is
sooo tiny. When she was born she was 5lb 10 ounces and Kaylee was 7lbs 5 ounces.
Brinlee loves to cuddle and takes a
Binky like a champ. Kaylee loves to kick around and move all over the place and will not take a
Binky at all!

Isn't she precious!

After the
DATC we met up with another friend from nursing school Julie. Julie was so kind and took us both out to lunch at Pei Wei an Asian diner. It was really good. It was fun to catch up with both Julie and
Challae! We definitely need to do it again soon.


3) I went from a relaxing quiet day with a newborn to a crazy fun filled exhausting day with two additional kids. I got to watch my niece (
Brooklyn) and nephew (
Carson) yesterday from 7:30 am till about 3pm. We watched the movie Cars, went to the park, played the
Wii, colored, had lunch, and had an hour of quiet time :-)

I clipped and painted Brooklyn's fingernails. She sat really still for me I was impressed.


This was quiet time. Brooklyn slept for almost two hours!

Can you see Carson in the doorway...he is running away from the camera in his
tighty whities. He is potty trained but had a little accident so I had to wash his pants.

While Brooklyn was sleeping I took Carson upstairs with Kaylee and we turned on the
Disney channel. It only lasted for about 2o minutes but it was really nice and relaxing.

I had a lot of fun with these cute kids. They are so smart and full of energy. I am super impressed with their parents; my brother and sister-in-law. They both work full time but always take time with their kids to play and teach them new things. Am I ready to have three kids running around? No, not yet. For now sweet little Kaylee is busy enough for me :0)
4) We
shampooed the carpet downstairs in preparation for the baby blessing this
Sunday.

he he. We are watching dancing with the stars...where you ask?

In the kitchen of course!

We put all our stuff from the front room into the kitchen so we could get a good cleaning in. It was a lot of work but the carpet looks much better! Thanks
Kiersten and
Johnathon for letting us borrow your carpet cleaner!
Post a Comment