4/26/10 1:27 PM

(2) Comments

Beej & Chris

KAYLEE JOY TENNEY

Yesterday was Kaylee's baby blessing. BJ did a great job! The spirit was strong and the blessing was beautiful. Kaylee wore my blessing dress and she looked so tender and sweet in it. After the blessing we had our family over to our house for some food. There was a lot of people, but I think it went pretty good. That was the first time I hosted such a big event at our house; I got asked so many questions "how do you want the chairs?" "do you want me to put the plates on the left or the right" "where do you want the tables". lol I had so much power....too much power. I really didn't care where anything was as long as the food was on the table, it had a spoon in it, and everyone had a place to sit. Saturday BJ and I were cleaning and working outside trying to get everything ready that I didn't get time to set everything up, so it was sooo nice of everyone to help us throw it all together! My mom took a lot of pictures for me. Here are a few from the big event.....






The Scott cousins. I LOVE this picture.



BJ holding Brooklyn after she hit her head....what a good uncle



It was a nice day. Warm in the sun but a little chilly in the shade.




My good friends Nina & Tanner and Rachel and Eric


L-R (cousin Travis, cousin lillian, and Kaylee)





My mom and dad (Tara & Blaine)

BJ's stepmom Sherry & dad Bruce


My awesome brother Johnathon and his son Carson

BJ's fam

Prego's. This is my sister, my friend Rosalee and my sister in law Kierston. They are all due within a couple weeks of each other.

Great grandpa Scott


Great grandma Parker


Great grandma Scott
THANKS Everyone that came and helped!!!!

2 Responses to " "
Nina said :
April 27, 2010 at 2:27 PM
I can't get enough of that cute little face! Anytime you need a babysitter again, give me a call! :) Thanks for inviting us, it was really fun.
Rosalee said :
April 28, 2010 at 8:20 PM
What a cutie! Thanks for the invite! Oh and the reason I keep needing directions to your house - each time I've come to your house, I've come a different way. And my pregnant brain has about gone kaput. Anyway, it was nice to see you all again!

Post a Comment