4/13/10 9:42 PM

(0) Comments

A little laugh to lighten the mood

Beej & Chris

Last night BJ and I went to the grocery store with Kaylee. She was sound asleep when we left and when we were almost finished she woke up and realized she was hungry and made sure to tell all of the customers at smiths that as well. :)

We were trying to hurry and check out and get home so I could feed her. It was raining outside so I waited for BJ to finish at the checkout so one of us could run get the car. By the time we were leaving I was onry and not having a lot of patience. We got home and I just kept being onry and upset to BJ. BJ patiently waited for me to calm down and realize my stupidity. Before I knew it I totally had forgotten why I was so upset and was laughing. In the middle of our conversation BJ say's "remember at smith's when I started putting things in that lady's cart thinking it was you?" (this really did happen and it was hilarious). BJ knew I was upset and onry but he also knows that if he starts laughing really hard and remind me of something funny then I will forget why I am mad and will laugh with him.

This is one of the many reasons why I married this man! He can make me laugh whenever he wants to, and instead of getting upset with me for being rude...he just lightens the mood by laughing. I always try to fight it at first and say, "stop laughing. I am serious!" but before I know it I am laughing right along side of him. I love my husband. Thanks babe!
0 Responses to "A little laugh to lighten the mood"

Post a Comment