4/19/10 9:14 PM

(1) Comments

Two months and a few days...

Beej & Chris

Kaylee hasn't had her two month check up yet (it is thursday), but she turned two months this last saturday so I thought I would post some pictures to show ya how much she has changed!







This is my sister Angela and my cute niece Brooklyn holding Kaylee. Right after my mom took this picture Brooklyn was kissing Kaylee and then looked at her and licked her face! lol it was so funny.


I love this photo. This is my older brother Johnathon. What a good uncle.





This is me burping Kaylee, doesn't she look so big! Brooklyn has seen me constantly trying to get a burp out of Kaylee by patting her back. Yesterday I saw her carrying around her doll pounding on her back. I later found her dolly in Kaylee's carseat all ready to go. What a cutie.










I am so curious to see how much Kaylee has grown, but nervous for her first shots. Wish us luck!
1 Response to "Two months and a few days..."
Rosalee said :
April 20, 2010 at 12:53 PM
Good luck with the shots! If possible request two nurses to do the shots, that way it gets done so much faster. Also, get some baby tylenol if you don't already have some. I give it to William before he gets shots or at least soon after he gets them. Anyway, she is so darling! It was so nice to see you all on Saturday! You have a very cute little family!

Post a Comment