3/6/11 2:03 PM

(1) Comments

Cute baby boy clothes

Beej & Chris

Who says boys clothes aren't cute!?!
I really want to dress up my little munchkin up on Sundays but when they are newborns I like onesies or clothes that fit really well. It is so cute seeing their cute little bodies and I hate drowning them in clothes. I was searching online and found this blog. It shows how to make these onesies that have a tie attached. I am going to attempt to make a few-- especially because the few I found online were $20!
http://www.crapivemade.com/2009/03/appliqued-tie-onesie.html


The rest of the clothes below are from this website http://thechildrenswearoutlet2.com/










I love how colorful and cute they are! These are for 3-6 months or 6-9 months. I am getting more and more excited to have this cute little baby boy! Good thing too because this pregnancy has FLOWN by! I was reading a friends blog who is just behind me in her pregnancy, and she was saying how after her next appointment she will start doing her every 2 week appointments! AHHHH I almost died! I can not believe that after I set up this next appointment for April that I will be setting them up every 2 weeks instead of 4. Can I really be that far along?
1 Response to "Cute baby boy clothes"
Jamie said :
March 11, 2011 at 2:06 PM
Boys can be so fun to dress! I have made lots of the boy tie onesies so let me know if you need any help! They are pretty easy :)

Post a Comment