12 years ago
Hogle Zoo is free on the last Wednesday of January and February, so Kaylee and I decided to make a day out of it and go in February. It was cold outside and I wish I would have brought gloves for Kaylee because her hands got cold, but with all the walking and moving we actually stayed pretty warm and had a lot of FUN!
The peacock showing her feathers with the camel in the background
This was the bath for the tigers
Wow- Look at how big that tiger is!
This picture is blurry- but it is the only picture I have of Kaylee and I together
If you look at the far left of the picture you will see a big red "ball" in which Kaylee was obsessed with. She kept pointing to it and putting her hands out saying "ball....ball..". The elephant came up close to us and ate his carrots. Kaylee would just point and smile at the elephant.
Since our admission was free and we brought our own snacks, I paid the few dollars for Kaylee to ride the carousel. It was hard to take a picture of her because I was holding her so this is the best I could get. But she LOVED it!
Mommy spoiling Kaylee with chocolate covered pretzels (shhh...don't tell daddy)
This was SO fun. The gorilla was right up next to the window. There was another gorilla in the back that was laying down to sleep. So I told Kaylee say "night night" and she blew a kiss, and then when I said say "bye bye" she waved to the gorilla.
The giraffes. This was a stinky room but it was neat to see the giraffes so closeI am totally a kid at heart because I LOVED the Zoo! We saw all of my favorite animals. The Aquarium and the Zoo are two of my favorite places to go. Kaylee and I will definitely be going back to the zoo again. Kaylee was amazing in her stroller and would just point at all of the animals. It seriously was soo much fun!
Post a Comment