DISCOVERY GATEWAY

In January BJ, Kaylee & I invited my sister in-law Kierston and her kids (Carson, Logan & Brooklyn) to join us in going to Discovery Gateway.

Our little cowgirl

Kaylee dressing up as a little cow holding the eggs she got from the chicken coop


Going grocery shopping with cousin Carson being the cashier

shopping for some bread

The little kid play area where we sat and read books for awhile

BJ reading with Brooklyn
* Brooklyn LOVES BJ and is always hanging around him whenever we are with my family*

Kaylee playing in water

Kaylee's favorite place with all of the balls! She could have stayed there all day long!

BJ being such an amazing daddy playing with Kaylee
* I love how Kaylee's little bum is sticking out :) *
We had soo much fun with Kierston and my cute niece and nephews. There are fun things to do for every age. Kaylee and I got a season pass so we will be going there on rainy days during the summer and whenever else we wanna just get out this next year. We cant wait!
Post a Comment