8/9/11 10:39 AM

(0) Comments

Bear Lake

Beej & Chris

Bear Lake Price Reunion 2011
Since I added so many pictures I didn't take the time to organize all the photo's in the correct order..... but here they are :)


Grandma Scott with 3 out of the 6 grand kids (7 once Angela has her baby)
My sister in law Kierston was so kind to watch Kaylee as well as my mom who watched Connor while BJ and I went out for a Ski Doo ride. Thanks guys!




Yummy hot dog cooked on the fire
Such an amazing dad!


My sister Angela with her sweet daughter Desiree. She is due in a few weeks with a sweet little baby boy.
Great Grandma and Grandpa Scott. I love these guys sooo much! :)

Kisses!

What a stud!

Kaylee trying a sticky yummy s'more for the first time. I think she liked it ;)


Connor stayed nice and warm in this bear outfit from Auntie Nina

Grandma and Grandpa Scott rented out a condo at bear lake since Connor was so young and Angela was due in a few weeks. The condo was amazing!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Scott!


BJ getting ready to go out on the Ski Doo


Kaylee following Grandpa Scott while he played horseshoes



Awe- cuddles


Playing in the sand with cousins Heidi, Carson, and Brooklynne


Grandpa Scott

Connor Boy


Great aunt Sherry


BJ made delicious tinfoil dinners. He even made a small one for Kaylee with some of her favorite vegetables. Can't say it enough- great daddy!





Great aunt Debbie

Kaylee was in heaven with all the swimming, sand, sea shells, and just plain being outside all day long. We had a blast at the Bear Lake reunion and can't wait till next year.
0 Responses to "Bear Lake"

Post a Comment