8/8/11 10:39 AM

(0) Comments

Connor is 1 month old

Beej & Chris


How can you not LOVE this little face! Connor seriously gives the biggest grins that make my day. Connor got a little cold from Kaylee and had a pretty bad cough for awhile so I ended up taking him in to make sure it hadn't turned into anything more serious. Well- guess how much our little or not so little munchkin weighed?! 12 lbs! That is right. 95% for his age. I guess my milk has a lot of cream in it :) Well at least we know he is a healthy big boy.





Connor does pretty good with his bath as long as the water is really really warm.




Connor is sleeping about normal for a newborn. He wakes up every 2- 2 1/2 hours with a few 3 hour stretches. It is tiring but at the same time- my body is getting pretty used to it. Kaylee is still loving on him and helps me find his binky and diaper whenever I ask- what a great little helper.
0 Responses to "Connor is 1 month old"

Post a Comment