8/8/11 10:39 AM

(0) Comments

Connor's baby blessing

Beej & Chris

Connor was blessed by his amazing father yesterday in Sacrament meeting. The following are pictures I took before church.




Connor was such a good baby. He slept during the blessing BJ gave and held off eating until we got home and settled for a bit. He was awake a lot and didn't even spit up or poop on his blessing outift! ha ha




ha ha I love all of the facial expressions!

Now the rest of the pictures were taken by Grandma Scott. I stole them off of facebook :)

"Cheeeese"


Brother and Sister


Grandma Scott




Grandpa Scott

Grandpa Scott teaching all the kids how to play horseshoes

I was really really thirsty and decided to finish the orange juice since most everyone had left. Thanks Grandma Sherry and Papa Bruce for bringing it as well as those delicious cinnamon rolls.

Connor smiling and talking to Grandma Scott


Getting ready...

Aim...
Fire! Poor Uncle Nate got punched by sweet little Connor :)


Thanks everyone for coming!
Aunt Angela was so good with Connor. He was so content inside sleeping on her shoulder. She is amazing because she only had two days until she was being induced to have her baby boy- and still drove down to our blessing. What a great sister.
Grandma Sherry and cousin Amara. Grandma Sherry was so kind to feed Connor with a bottle I had prepared so I could help get things ready for everyone as well as visit with family. We have only given him a bottle a few times and it is always from milk I have pumped- we just want the transition to be a little bit easier than it was for Kaylee to take the bottle.

Papa Bruce playing with the kids. Kaylee loves to play with Papa Bruce and Grandma Sherry. She took Papa Bruce all around our backyard to show him all the good playing spots.

JQ and her son Aiden

Grandpa Scott made some yummy pancakes for everyone. Thanks again for doing that dad!

Look at all that great food. Thanks everyone for helping out and helping to provide some yummy food.

The day turned out really good. BJ gave Connor a very thought out and uplifting blessing. I was filled with gratitude for a husband that holds the priesthood and for some amazing family that supports us in everything. Thanks again to all that came.

0 Responses to "Connor's baby blessing"

Post a Comment