12 years ago
Friday July 22nd was the Bountiful Pioneer Day Parade. I was so excited to take Kaylee to a parade especially since we couldn't go on the 4th of July.
BJ got off from work early and stayed at the house while Kaylee was sleeping. I ran and got some dinner and then found the perfect spot for the parade in the shade with Connor boy.
BJ got off from work early and stayed at the house while Kaylee was sleeping. I ran and got some dinner and then found the perfect spot for the parade in the shade with Connor boy.
This was the only picture I got from the parade. ha ha
We went and listened to some of the music while Kaylee ate her hot dog. BJ was so cute and pulled me up and started swing dancing with me. Kaylee got jealous of BJ and I holding hands so BJ grabbed her hand and had her join us dancing. It was a lot of fun.
I really wanted to take Kaylee to go see the fireworks that night but decided it was probably best to get her home to bed. Well by the time we had got her all ready we heard the neighbors shooting off fireworks so we looked out the window and found that the bountiful fireworks were just starting. Kaylee had a PERFECT view of the fireworks from her window. So Kaylee and I watched them from her window. She loved them. Kaylee kept saying "ooo" "woah" and pointing at the fireworks. It was sooo fun just watching them with her. I kept waiting for the finale but finally decided it was time for her to go to bed. Since she was enjoying it so much I moved her crib over the window so she could still watch the fireworks all she wanted. She ended up falling asleep watching the fireworks. Cute huh!
Post a Comment