12 years ago
Our neighbors Jamie and Mike Scott invited us along with another family in the ward (Shirley's) to go camping near Bear Lake. I was scheduled to work that Friday they were planning on leaving, but another nurse was willing to switch with me so we could join in on the fun.
Hanging out with the kids while BJ was setting up the tent in the heat. I kept trying to help, but he figured it would be better if one of us were watching the kids since their was water nearby and since I was the pregnant one I got voted to sit.
Walking around checking out all the campsites nearby.
The boys setting up their tents
After setting up camp and getting all hot and sweaty, we decided to head to the Lake to cool down.
Later on we went to the Minnetonka Cave to explore
The Cave had A LOT of stairs and walking, and BJ and I each ended up holding a kid most of the time...but it was still a neat experience.
It was pretty cold inside the cave and Kaylee kept complaining, so she ended up with my jacket for the walk back. But by the time we got outside of the cave everyone had their jackets off due to the heat.
Post a Comment