12 years ago
We have been spending more time with aunt JQ and her kids these days. Here are some fun pictures of the other day when I got to go babysit for a little bit in the morning.
These kids were so funny with the Mr. Potato toys.
JQ's little boy Ty wore these glasses the WHOLE time I was there.
Later that day we went with Nina and her kids to the splash pad in SLC (I left my phone in my car though so I will have to write more about that later when I can steal some pictures from Nina).
A few days later we went with Aunt Angela and her kids to the splash pad in Layton. We love this splash pad!
Kaylee is so brave....here waiting to get dunked by the water
I love how she waits for the water. So dang cute
Oh yeah, and she had to wear her goggles whenever she got dunked in the water so she could "see" of course!
I tried to get a picture of Angela taking Camden out to get dunked but this is all I got. By the end Desiree got brave and would go with Kaylee. They had a good time.
Post a Comment