7/14/14 7:37 AM

(0) Comments

Ogden Horse Parade

Beej & Chris

 JQ invited us to go to the Ogden horse parade with them this year. We had never been before, or even heard about it. Not a ton of people come to the parade helping to keep it not crowded and a lot of fun. 

Elisa came with JQ and her kids

 The whole parade is horses and hitches, and the kids loved it!
 A few people on horses even threw candy out to the kids


 I loved these horses!
 Here is another look, they were beautiful.
 Kaylee and I went on an adventure to find a bathroom. She found this statue and wanted to get a picture

 After we got a picture with the boy on the bicycle, she wanted a picture with the dog ha ha
 I asked Connor to stop moving so I could get a picture of him
 and afterwards, he wanted to take a picture of me since I took a picture of him ha ha. Dad was with Kaylee finding JQ or else he would have joined in on this picture takin' business.



The parade wasn't too short, but it wasn't long either. It was a nice relaxing parade on a FHE night. Thanks for inviting us JQ!
0 Responses to "Ogden Horse Parade "

Post a Comment